From the list:
- UV mapped and painted the large HVAC pipe
- Fought with Mudbox and crashing problems :/
- UV mapped the floor
- Refined the glass breaking
- Picked a camera position
- Organized my scene file into groups and layers
- Imported the toy
- Switched to Sun-and-Sky, which is what I’m hoping to use for the final. Started refining light settings.
The floor texture is strictly temporary, but I wanted something for some contrast/perspective in my test render. The only object that’s actually textured so far is the curved HVAC pipe in the right middleground.
I suspect I’m going to have to re-do the UV mapping on my toy, since I did the UVs originally thinking I was going to have a normal standing-running kind of character. So the UV seams are on the bottom, and unfortunately, I think that’s the part I want to have facing the camera.